In this section you will find links to mapping tools and additional Opportunity Zone resources. Email us to share additional tools and resources.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury maintains a resource site for Opportunity Zones which can be accessed here.
State Mapping Tools
DOF Tools and Maps:
GGRF Investment Map:
Non-State Planning Tools and Resources
Note: inclusion of tool does not imply endorsement of data
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT COMMISSION
The Local Government Commission works to build livable communities and local leadership by connecting leaders via innovative programs and network opportunities, advancing policies through participation at the local and state level, and implementing solutions as a technical assistance provider and advisor to local jurisdictions.With roots in California and a national reputation, LGC offers inspiration, information, and partnership for local and regional champions dedicated to building thriving communities that integrate civic engagement with environmental, social and economic priorities.
The LOCUS Opportunity Zone Navigator is an interactive mapping tool that allows users to search designated census tracts for transit, environmental, economic, housing, and affordability information. It is intended to guide Opportunity Zone stakeholders in better understanding the economic, environmental, demographic, housing, and infrastructure characteristics of a designated Opportunity Zone census tract and in turn, the type of development that will maximize public and private returns on investment and benefit the residents there.
- Economic Innovation Group Interactive Map allows you see which communities have been designated as opportunity zones.
- CDFA Opportunity Zones Report (PDF)
- Resources available from the California Association for Local Economic Development (CALED):
- Anti-displacement guidance (PDF)
- Investment Without Displacement Principles (PDF)
- Rethinking Geography and Capital